Local organisations wishing to make an application for grant funding should do so using the Grant Application Form.
A copy can also be obtained by contacting the Clerk to Stanstead St Margaret’s Parish Council by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received by the 8th November and will be considered at the meeting on the 12th November.
To be eligible for a grant award under Section 137 an organisation must;
- Be established for charitable, benevolent, social, cultural, recreational or philanthropic purposes
- Have a constitution, or a set of rules, which defines it aims, objectives and operational procedures.
- Be able to provide a copy of its latest annual accounts or most recent bank statements
- Have a bank account with more than one signatory.
- Be able to meet the conditions and provide the information outlined in the Parish Council’s Grants Application Form and Terms of Reference.
View the full Grant Policy & Procedure Document.