Local organisations wishing to make an application for grant funding should do so using the Grant Application Form.
A copy can also be obtained by contacting the Clerk to Stanstead St Margaret’s Parish Council by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received by the 8th November and will be considered at the meeting on the 12th November.
To be eligible for a grant award under Section 137 an organisation must;
- Be established for charitable, benevolent, social, cultural, recreational or philanthropic purposes
- Have a constitution, or a set of rules, which defines it aims, objectives and operational procedures.
- Be able to provide a copy of its latest annual accounts or most recent bank statements
- Have a bank account with more than one signatory.
- Be able to meet the conditions and provide the information outlined in the Parish Council’s Grants Application Form and Terms of Reference.
View the full Grant Policy & Procedure Document.
Stanstead St Margaret's Parish Council's annual return has been reviewed by the internal auditor and do not need to be reviewed by the external auditor – the exemption certificate is attached with the AGAR.
- Privacy Notice - View pdf
- New Councillor Contact Privacy Notice - View pdf
- Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Contact Privacy Notice - View pdf
- Information Data Protection Policy 2018 - View pdf
- Email Contact Privacy Notice - View pdf
The essential guide for anyone interested in becoming a Parish Councillor.
The Good Councillor's Guide - View pdf
St Margarets Parish Council Co-option Policy - view pdf
Stanstead St Margaret’s Parish Council Code of Conduct - View pdf
These general standing orders apply to the working methods of Stanstead St Margaret’s Parish Council. View pdf
Stanstead St Margarets Parish Council Risk Assessment and Key controls - View pdf
Stanstead St Margarets Parish Council Financial Regulations - View pdf
Stanstead St Margaret's Parish Council Asset Register 2016-2017 - View pdf